blog: for the thoughts i would otherwise share with a special someone
or keep to myself but shared with you and everyone
- 3:01 AM 10/30/20. we're adding 3 categories to the website: hentai, wishbone (tv show), and stocks
- 3:45 AM 10/27/20. sometimes i blog on other sites so what
- 3:16 AM 10/27/20. if david foster wallace did not hang him self right now he would be writing a book about the Home Depot Air Force and the Bed Bath and Beyond Navy
- 2:38 AM 10/27/20. What's more depressing,a welcome mat with no mud on it or a welcome gif with no views?:
- 11:25 AM 10/25/20 the spider from 1 week ago is still there.
- 11:23 AM 10/25/20 whos your favorite band? mine is Friends (2) on discogs
- 12:13 AM 10/21/20 C. darwini males engage in oral sexual encounters, rarely reported outside mammals. that is referring to a spider
- 11:00 PM 10/18/20 i deleted 2 bad blog entries. i've really lost a step when it comes to blogging
- 10:59 PM 10/18/20 i don't go in or out of my apartment anymore so a spider made a web on my door handle and he has caught some bugs
- 2:30 AM 10/13/20 i haven't been blogging as much because google's top 100 blogs came out and i wasn't on it...
- 12:02 AM 10/8/20.
- 4:57 PM 10/07/20 a spider was seen walking on the ceiling towards the region that the wasp likes. it just goes to show that spiders can smell prey, or that the spider saw the wasp with one of his 8 eyes
- 4:55 PM 10/07/20 the wasp walked into a hole in my ceiling so i sprayed the hole with about 30 blasts of simple green, which is truly not poison because later that day the wasp emerged from the hole
- 4:%4 PM 10/07/20 there is a wasp in my apartment. possibly sent here by higher power to provide a topic for blog posts
- 1:59 AM 10/07/20 we were actually going to have a big interview thing with eddie van halen where he would take over the blog for a week and everything. so this is very inconvenient
- 2:54 AM 10/3/20. look at what i found in my steel cut oats:
can you believe that
back to blog homepage baby ready to read more blog
right back atcha right back home to the homepage